Saturday, December 8, 2012

Getting Started

Today is my first day I'm writing on my blog. I had my blog for a while now, but I've never taken out the time to start writing. See the problem with me is that I always want things to be perfect before I start. I always want to know everything about the project before I start the project when if I just start I'll get the hang of it, but I think it's failure that I fear. So today is the day I will start my journey and face my fear. I will begin a project and not give up and I want the world to be apart of that.
Let me start off by saying this I have so many great ideas, but I always say if I had the money I would be able to turn my ideas into reality. My blog is to help inspire people just like me to get started from absolutely nothing and turn their ideas into reality. I promise to commit to my blog three days out the week. I don't know where this will take me, but I will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment