Sunday, December 16, 2012

I've been neglecting my blog for a few days, because I had a lot going on. First let's start with school I am finally finished with mid-quarter and so ready to start in Jan. as a full time student. No I do not have my grades yet, but I know for a fact I passed both classes.
I have a good chunk of time off to do absolutely nothing, but I promise I won't waste that time. I'm going to do a lot during that time and keep everyone updated on my blog and I promise to put more pictures up, but lately I've been working on my inspiration board for my handbags my sister and I went to Wal-Mart and printed 100 pictures for our inspiration boards and we also cut out a lot of pictures from different magazines. Aside from that I have to still look for a job... Wish me Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment